This post elaborately talks about Write for Us Women’s Health and lists the guidelines to be followed when crafting the articles.
Do you like to explore women’s health more and believe everyone must know the subject in detail? Then this is the opportunity you must surely try out for. We are searching for writers or experts with a fondness for writing to join our Write for Us Women’s Health guest blogging. Our website brings in the opportunity for budding writers as well as subject matter experts to showcase their writing prowess through the guest blogging platform. However, that comes with crafting articles that can be deciphered and understood. Moreover, it should have an impact on the readers.
If you are in for the opportunity, check the sections below as we unveil the criteria required for guest blogging for the website.
Overview of the Website
This website is a renowned platform that has an audience spread across the globe. We have a team of excellent and hardworking writers who put in their blood and sweat to create informative content that reaches the readers’ hearts. And this is precisely what we expect from all participating in the Write for Us + Women’s Health guest blogging.
The vast and novel topic provides the opportunity to explore in depth the various facades related to women’s health and its impact. In addition, a few categories on our website are extremely popular with readers. These are:
The review section: This section deals primarily with website and product reviews. As we know, there are plenty of websites that are created on a daily basis. Each sells various products and provides the opportunity to sell your services. Thus, through our review articles, we inform the audience which sites are authentic and which are scams.
News section: Yet another section that lists among the top genres is the news category. Through news articles, we aim to inform the readers about the latest happenings around the globe, backed by in-depth research and facts.
Other categories have considerable traction, including health, science, real estate, crypto, and more.
Women’s Health Write for Us – Regulations and Rules
Women’s health is a topic with many articles written on it. However, the vast genre provides the opportunity to craft content related to many aspects. We require our writers to explore something new in every topic and make it interesting for readers. In addition, a few parameters are mandatory for writers to adhere to. These are:
Content Requirements: If you are a women’s health expert, a graduate in a particular field, or interested in blogging in this category, try this opportunity. Besides, we also welcome freshers with a knack for writing catchy writeups and articles.
Professional Needs: Whether you are a subject matter expert or a college fresher, this guest blogging opportunity is for you.
Content Structuring and Quality: All participating writers must strictly abide by the content structure listed in the coming sections.
“Write for Us” + Women’s Health – Top Article Ideas
For all the writers participating in this opportunity, here are a few topic ideas:
- Myths related to women’s health and workout
- How to achieve radiant hair and skin with simple techniques
- Sleep and impact on women’s overall health
- How do you navigate the transition period of menopause?
- A quick guide for maintaining health during pregnancy
- Speaking out in the open about women’s reproductive health
- How do we embrace the monthly cycle by maintaining good health?
- How much is self-care important for women?
- Ways of balancing and understanding the body’s chemical composition
- Redefining fitness goals with more straightforward techniques related to women’s health
- Best nutrition tips for managing female body and health needs
- How to break taboos related to women’s health and menstruation?
Women’s Health + “Write for Us” – Criteria
Our website seeks writers who are ready to conduct prolonged research to produce the best-quality content. More importantly, it should also meet the standards set for the website. Read them below:
- All the content must be high-quality, adhering to the word limit of 750 to 1000 words.
- Writers must avoid unnecessary repetitions to increase the word count
- Maintain an informative tone across the content
- It is recommended to avoid any promotional content that is to advertise any product offered by industries related to women’s health.
- Include stats, links, and sources for facts.
- All Women’s Health “Write for Us” articles must go through grammar checks and plagiarism to ensure they are high-quality.
- We recommend avoiding using AI tools to generate content. Any article produced through AI tools will be immediately rejected.
In addition to the aspects mentioned above, there are a few more aspects, such as SEO guidelines, which writers must be aware of. These are necessary to rank the content in the SERPs. Check them below:
- Add keywords by researching which match the topic
- Avoid stuffing too many keywords
- Meta Title and Meta Descriptions are a must for all content
- The character limit is 55 and 160, respectively
- Maintain density for keywords based on the overall word limit
- Use premium SEO tools for review, editing, and proofreading.
Submission Guidelines for Write for Us + Women’s Health Sample Articles
We request that all participants review the guidelines and policies before crafting the content. Once the article is proofread and edited, it should be shared via email at [email protected]. Furthermore, we recommend that the writers share only the following formats of articles – MS Word and Google Docs. Avoid sharing PDF formats.
This article exclusively deals with building content for Write for Us Women’s Health guest blogs. All writers must thoroughly follow the instructions to get the opportunity to guest blog for the website. Ensure the articles are unique, error-free, and appropriately checked.For any thoughts on article structuring, please share them via email. Our team will quickly contact you and resolve the issues within the time limit. To know more on Women’s Health, click this link.
Did you go through the opportunity? What is your idea? Could you share it with us in the comments section?